Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO SAY GOODBYE...
Tonight someone sent me these words.. Funny, I've never heard these songs before :)

GOD ONLY KNOWS
by Beach Boys

I may not always love you
But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it
God only knows what I'd be without you
If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on, believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me?
God only knows what I'd be without you

------------------------------------
WE KISS IN A SHADOW
from the King and I OST

We kiss in a shadow,
We hide from the moon,
Our meetings are few,
And over too soon.

We speak in a whisper,
Afraid to be heard;
When people are near,
We speak not a word.
Alone in our secret,
Together we sigh,
For one smiling day to be free
To kiss in the sunlight
And say to the sky:
"Behold and believe what you see!
Behold how my lover loves me!"

------------------------------------
I like how she said this:

"For one, pain has no timetable. The emotional tug of war between sadness and joy goes on. But allow yourself to feel every emotion to its fullest extent. Don't rush anything. Before you know it, you will reach a point when you will no longer feel alone even when you hear the silence."

------------------------------------
And lastly, I pray, dear Lord, please let this be the last night, that I'll ever have to cry myself to sleep...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com