Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'M OFF TO FIND SOME LUVIN' :)
Nah, just coffee and maybe some more, on this rainy night... (Kainis, super traffic! 3 hours from Cavite to Makati.. Fridays and rain, very bad combination!!!) But I'm leaving the great indoors, that's for sure :)

But before I go, gotta send my monthly report first, and post this survey I found via Friendster c/o Mark... At first, I thought, I didn't really like an artist that much to know all his songs.. But then, I used to like John Mayer a lot and I still do.. His songs are wonderful. Yeah..

-----------------------------------------
Instruction: Choose a singer/band/musician and answer only in song titles or album titles by them:

I choose: John Mayer

1. Are you male or female?
==> My Stupid Mouth
"I said too much again.."

2. How old are you?
==> Why Georgia Why
"It might just be a quarter-life crisis, or a stirring of the soul"

3. Describe yourself:
==> No Such Thing
"I am invincible, as long as I'm alive…" :-)

4. How do some people feel about you?
==> Not Myself
"And there are times I lose my worried mind.."

5. How do you feel about yourself?
==> 83
"and these days I wish I was 6 again…"

6. Describe your ex boyfriend:
==> Back to You
"I'm sleeping in my bed, with your silhouette..."

7. Describe your views on significant others and crushes:
==> Love Song for No One
"I'm tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here.."

8. Describe what you want:
==> Bigger Than My Body
"Some day I'll be so damn much more…"

9. Describe how you live:
==> Something's Missing
"I'm dizzy from the shopping mall, I searched for joy but I bought it all.."

10.Describe how you love:
==> Your Body Is A Wonderland
"I'll never let your head hit the bed, without my hand behind it.."

11. Share a few words of wisdom:
==> Great Indoors
"So go unlock the door, and find what you are here for… Pls. leave the great indoors…"






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com