Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BACK AGAIN :)
Hmmm... someone I barely know just gave me a pack of one of my favorites --- Cadbury white chocolates.. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the sweetness some people show me. Makes one's heart smile a little :)

* * * *
We had our department teambuilding this afternoon and it was a good way to cap the stressful week. It's been the most fun I had with folks from work since I got back. I just notice how competitive I can really get. We had this game where we needed to connect to each other via rubber bands to form shapes.. At one point, we were told to form a T but my manager heard B. So he went off doing his own thing. I started screaming "T, T" to him, and dragged all his 6'sumthing frame to my side so we'd win the round.. I'm barely 5' tall.. Hahaha..

More good news at work, our crises was finally resolved after 28hrs. Yey. That means I'll have more than 3 hrs sleep tonight. Cross fingers. :)

* * * *
"All you need is love, is a lie cause
We had a love but we still said goodbye
Now we're tired, battered fighters
And it stings when it nobody's fault
Cause there's nothing to blame" - Split Screen Sadness by John Mayer






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com