Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Well, not yet too late.. Right about now people are preparing their turkey dinners halfway across the world.. Petitochips!! Missing you gravely!! Our gimiks here are not the same without you... :)

Happy thanksgiving, y' all!!

As for me, yes, still so many things to be thankful for.

... I'm thankful even with another increase in gasoline prices and 30% (?) increase in SLEX toll fee because it means I have a car.. while hundred kids around me walk in barefoot to get around..
... I'm thankful for my delivery or processed meat dinners, because it means I have food to eat while millions everyday are dying of hunger..
... I'm thankful for the stress at work, because it means I have a job and a means of living while others are either jobless or have to resort to lesser decent jobs just to get by...
... I'm thankful for broken hearts and broken promises because these experiences have made me stronger and has taught me to discern what is real and what is not...
... I'm thankful for angry people because it makes me understand better that all I want is peace and a peaceful life and it makes me wanna do everything to achieve that..
... And of course, I'm always, always thankful for my LOVED ONES.. to all my true friends, and to my family who have been there for me, every step of the way, if I sometimes shun them away and they have shown me what love is all about.....






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com