Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WASAP POR YOU?
Dear Mr. Rex-
Wasap for you?

You made me laugh hysterically tonight, almost non-stop for two hours. You made me forget that I did so badly in my finals today. Or the fact that up to this hour, I still do not have a final paper. Or that I have an ex who is kind one minute and so mean the next instant. Or work that is just draining every bit of my energy.

Will you be my friendster? I think you are my soulmate. Because you are funny, and you look like someone who can chase away my sadness. Please, Mr. Rex? I will help you pack dat sheet.

Mmmmmm... I'm not a guilty Catholic girl. If you make me kagat, I'll make you kagat, too. You will no longer need to go to a Libis "comfort room" to get a free massage. In return, I just ask for you to make me laugh more often.

Laughter is good for the soul, they say. And you are just so damn good in making people laugh. Come back soon, ok?

Waiting por you,
Maritess






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com