Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IT'S BEEN QUITE A WHILE...
Since I've gone shopping!! Gawd, I've forgotten how exhilarating that can be. :p I've finally done some Christmas shopping out of the way.. I've bought some trendy polo shirts (ala F4.. hehehe) for the some of the men in my life!! (Hehe, my dad, bro and eldest nephew, that is...) I also ended up buying this cute white top and some majhong trinket for myself.. I tried not to feel guilty because, after all, it's been MONTHS since I've bought myself anything except food, you know, that doesn't count. And that new backpack doesn't count either bec. my favorite laptop bag was burnt by some car chemical in my trunk and I've been using it despite of the ugly holes, and people were starting to notice and tease me.. Huhu.. So you know, I had to buy a new one last week..






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com