Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NOTHING I HAVE IS TRULY MINE
"I haven't really ever found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it ...

While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive

If my life is for rent
..." - Life for Rent, Dido

I really hope someday I'll make it home.. where love lasts forever and vows are not made to be broken.. That place where though tears abide, a loving touch will wipe it away, and replace it with butterfly kisses or a warm embrace. That place where happily ever after does not mean two months down the road, or until your prince finds another frog to kiss. Until then it feels as if my life is for rent, and I drift from place to place.. Never really belonging anywhere.. Never really having something to call my own. And my baby is now somebody else's but I am all alone.. I thought I had you.. but between the cold, hurtful words and the paper that will finally get "it" out of the way.. I realize, nothing I have is truly mine.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com