Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



YIPEY, SCHOOL IS FINALLY, FINALLY OVER
Well, this term anyways. And I'm finally done with that blasted, evil subject called Quantitative Analysis. Hehe. I managed to come up with a final paper and presented it to class last Thur. What a relief! But it ain't over till it's over. Of course, I have two weeks (or so) before our grades are released. I've said goodbye to the goal of staying on the dean's list. Hehe. All I'm wishing for right now is a good passing grade.

In the meantime, my Saturdays are now free again... Yey! Or not. At 6AM today I got a call from work. I guess life nowadays is really not meant to be enjoyed just yet. And the conversation started with .. "I don't mean to put more stress into your lives.." Uh-oh.

Oh well. Won't let that dampen my spirits. With school out of the picture (temporarily, of course, I only plan to take this current term off), I have more time for work, family, and well, get through this personal life trauma of sorts. Somehow.

I still feel happy :)

-----------------------------
BTW, I'm kinda enjoying Friendster lately. After being on it for a couple of months or so, I've finally gotten in touch with old, old friends. Like people I grew up with. Even my elementary school has a connect list. And because of that, yesterday, as I was driving back home from work, I tried to recall my former alma mater song. "Colegio di mis amores... Inmaculada mansion querida.." No such luck. All those 7 years in school and it's only now that I'm wondering why our alma mater song was in Spanish. No wonder I could never get the lyrics right. Hehe.

Anyways, one such old friend was telling me... "Hey, **N** used to have to have the hots for you!".. Realization: Wow, he did? He was such a hearthrob back then. But then, key words: used to. lol. Those were the days.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com