Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DEATH BY WEDGE THONG SANDALS
Dalawang tulog na lang!! Finally got my tickets. Kaso, I could not get a flight back in time for work. Argh. Kung pwede lang wag na bumalik forever :p

Anyhoo, bought na my present for the 'rents. Always wanted to buy them this. Kasi frustrated singers kami lahat! Hehe. Me lang pala ;) I feel good na.. I know my dad, who sings really well, will be so happy!!

Walked around Greenbelt in my new sexy wedge thong sandals. After walking for almost an hour, my feet was failing on me na! It took all my strength to be able to make it alive in Landmark. Grabe, that was the longest walk ever. Sexy sandals nga, but they could have been the death of me! I bought the 1st decent looking flip flops that I found, immediately wore them after paying (dun mismo sa counter) and went back to my merry shopping :p

I really love wandering around by myself. I don't have to rush.. Don't have to worry about someone getting impatient because it takes me 10mins to decide on which flip flops to buy... I like dining alone. And I truly enjoy reading a book in a coffee shop, taking all the time I want. I stopped and bought bibingka and puto bumbong in Greenbelt park.. The chilly air feels so nice and comforting.. I love being anonymous in a crowd. Dedma to the world... And I love walking... specially, when wearing flips flops!! :p






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com