Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
"I could bitch, I could moan
Say I want to be left alone
But that's not really true
Because I like my time with you

But I don't wanna get BITTER
I don't wanna turn cruel
I don't wanna get old before I have to
" - Bitter, Jill Sobule

I don't want to become a bitter m*ther freakin' b*st*rd, is all i can say. Life is too short indeed. Too short to be spent being so angry at the world.

I've become his emotional punching bag. He is killing me softly with his angry and spiteful words .... his cold stance. While he's at it, I will continue to live my life as if it's my last. I will brush my tears, walk away, and keep moving forward. And yeah, finally go to my handphone provider to get that # changed. Don't ever re-add his email in the IM contact list. Auto-delete email. Just cut it all off. I don't have to take any crap someone wants to push down my throat. Not even from someone I still care for so much. And I certainly don't want to drown myself with my tears. ENOUGH NA!

And this is something for me to think about:

Are you holding onto things which God wants you to let go of?
Are you holding onto harmful or unnecessary partners, relationships, habits and activities which you have become so attached to that it seems impossible to let go?
Sometimes it is so hard to see what is in the other hand but do believe this one thing...................... God will never take away something without giving you something better in its place.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com