Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THIS MAY BE MY LAST POST FOR '03!
It wasn't a good year. Q1 I was in love, by mid-Q2, the emotional roller coaster began.... and I'm still on it. It's looping endessly, but I feel it slowing down.. Maybe.. Hopefully.

On the work front, things are not looking good either. I'm burnt out already. Tired from travelling 1.5hrs one-way, daily, at the minimum. The bosses continuously raised the bar. And I'm out of breath.

School, well, I did ok. Passed my finals when I thought I did so bad. Ended up still on the top 5 scores. Final grade not yet out, though, so am holding the tequila shot till then. But after one term, I had to stop to slow down a bit. And I dunno when I'll go back.

But then, amidst all of that, I still have my family. My friends stood by me. Cheered me on. Loved me.

So maybe 2003 wasn't a good year, but I am still loved. And in the bigger scheme of things, that is what matters more.

HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! MAY THE YEAR BRING FORTH MORE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS AND MORE LOVE TO US!

Cheers!!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com