Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GOING AWAY FOR MORE SUN?!!

Office conversation of the day:

J: Sis, punta ka daw Boracay? Saya!
Me: Talga? Punta ako?
J: Cra!! D ba punta ka next week?
Me: Huh? Di ko alam yun ah..
J: Sabi ni Buddy (another officemate) sama daw kayo..
Me: Baka ibang Ruthie yun.
J: No, Ruthie (add family name) daw sabi nya. Di ikaw nga yun.
Me: Hello, eh di nga kame close ni Buddy noh!!
J: Ay ewan.

Hmmm.. I'm apparently taking another trip. And I don't even know about it. Hahaha.. With folks pa na I hardly even know.. Aliw.

Anyhoo, I am planning a trip but summer pa... Need time to get rid muna of my ern, baby fats.. LOL.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com