Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RANDOM THOUGHTS
1. I'm doing my taxes.. Or at least the tax data organizer.. And baby, it ain't pretty.. Dem. I hate doing this thing. Every year, I have to go back to history -- when I took vacation and all that.. I had to look at my email and blog archives to remember some details.. And it took me to some memories, pleasant and not.
2. Which brings me to my 2nd bullet, I seriously need to do some email clean up. I don't know how many thousands I have archived in my hard drive. But this I can say, some of them are dated as far back as 1999..
3. 1999 -- My love affair with Costa Rica.
4. 2002-2003 -- What is hopefully, the peak of my reign as drama queen. This year, it stops. It has to.
5. I have a headache and hunger pangs, and it's making it harder to fill up a 20-page file. I hope to receive no calls from work tonight, and hope to finally eat my first meal.. Presumably after I finish my taxes.
6. I have been delinquent in sooooooooooooooo many things. A tuition fee reimbursement almost 2 yrs due (shoot, I hope to God they would still accept this...); my taxes; some biz plan thingie I'm trying to put together for uhm.. someone; my latest tuition fee reimbursement (last term); my accomplishment report for 2003; my 1on1's with my subordinate for their accomplishment reports in 2003............ the list is friggin' endless... And I blog, because, argh, I don't know where to start.
7. It's my dad's bday today and also Sinulog festival. I wish to be there with them instead of here.
8. For my niece's 13th birthday, she received a Nokia 3650 from an admirer. And I'm like, wow, I never received anything fancy from admirers during that age. Flowers and chocolates at best. Deng, I was born at the wrong generation. :)
9. I realize my apartment is still one big mess. 6 months later, most of my stuff remain unpacked.
10. Yes, 6 months after my laparotomy. In less than a month, marks the 1st year from that moment which started it all....

'Tis all I can say :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com