Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OF FEBRUARIES AND KITKATS
"Gawd, I'm scared as a cat, but better scared than sorry. " - Me, Feb '03

Even after a roller coaster ride that began this month a year ago, I still believe that. No regrets. Not even after all the tears.

And maybe you can blame kitkats for that. :)

----------------------------
Wow, it's the 2nd month of the year already! Everything seems to be on fast track lately. Well, not everything. And it's back to school time, too! To go or not to go. I'm way too swamped, but I don't wanna delay this MBA much further. It will be my stepping stone to anywhere but here. Because I'm not sure how long I can sustain all this. I'm this close to a breakdown. Just way too much crap at work. Even my happy childhood cannot save me.

I.need.to.get.away.

As far as possible.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com