Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OF SPEED BUMPS
Funny how in a span of a few days, your perspective changes. Now the curse of a great love, is just plainly, the curse. lol.

Seriously, though, I did some thinking the last few days (yeah, I've been doing this a lot), and I realized, it's time for action. Much to my disappointment, and perhaps to others, I admit, I've just been scared. I won't go list down all my fears, because there sure is plenty, but the thing is, if you lump them all together, it will become nothing but a speed bump. And all I need to do is go over it. Then go cruise along.

So today, I finally got back to working on what I had started maybe three years back.. It's something I know I want to pursue. I backed out then, using my work as an excuse, but really that was all it was. An excuse.

Now there's no more room for that in my life. So much for making excuses for myself. And specially, making excuses for others. I was gifted with some amount of wisdom, and I better use it in all aspects of my life.

You know when there's thorn stuck in your finger, and eventually it stops being painful but it's still there? So you ignore it but then soon it becomes worse because of an infection? Surely, you had the wisdom to remove the thorn in the first place, right? When something is where it shouldn't be, then by all means, get rid of it.

And so first things first. I'll remove all the thorns before it gets worse (can it get any worse than this? haha). It's going to be ugly.... and I'm probably going to miss it being there.. But just for a while. Soon, I'll be more than grateful.

Sans thorns and excuses, I'll be ready soon to pursue this goal of mine. It's not a quickie plan and it will involve some amount of waiting, and some more sacrifice (which means, I'll have to gather the strength to at least like what I'm currently doing), because in no time, and God-willing, I will finally be on the right track.

Of course, plans change, and goals, too.. But for now, I'm fairly certain that I'm sticking to this one.

Maybe it doesn't hurt to believe in signs, sometimes.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com