Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



30 THINGS BEFORE 30 IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Actually, I made a to-do-before-30 list around 4 years ago. Sadly, not much progress.. Got too caught up with a lot of other things along the way... but i'm still not giving up on this list..

1. Learn how to swim – I love the ocean, but after a couple of near-drown incidents, I gave up on swimming… but, now I want to give it another shot.. I want to be the next jesebelle.. hehehe
2. Learn to drive M/T – I've not mastered the art of driving a stick-shift.. Haay! I can never borrow my sisters' cars because of this… specially now when i have to send my car to repair.. I have not commuted since forever.. and ayoko! :)
3. Learn how to dive – uhm, I should start with #1 first
4. Learn how to cook – hmm.. This is kinda so-so.. I've managed to learn how to cook sinigang and adobo.. In my book this counts as knowing how to cook.. hahahaha…
5. Learn CPR/First Aid – I'm certified now.. yipey!

2/5 in 4 years is almost discouraging but heck, I've also done things not in my list, like skydiving, bungee jumping, and some things that are not so PG … hahaha…j/k

Well, as my countdown to 30 continues, I decided to create 30 simple things I can manage to do in less than 30 days.. Silly things, things I've never done before, things I've not done in a long time.. and so on..

1. Ride the MRT for the 1st time
2. Take the jeepney (just to Rockwell lang, kase summer na eh.. lagkit!.. hehe)
3. Fnally have the guts to go through my Oregon stuff, put away the boxes and the memories along with them…
4. Do not be late for work for one whole week
5. Let my inner rocker out in the Incubus concert.. No matter that I got the SRO tickets.. I have to get over my claustrophobia to get through this one alive and happy =)
6. Cut down on non-work related internet time to one hour per day
7. No soda for 3 consecutive days
8. Take my vitamins regularly (believe me, this is such a chore for me..)
9. Enroll in the gym
10. Never have a 1.5 for my Accounting class assignments ever again!

11. Do not procrastinate and study for class on Sundays.. Sunday is my MBA study time.. (repeat 100000x)
12. Drink 8 glasses of water per day
13. Not have a fight with the ex ever again, and if possible, totally ignore him
14. Call my mom and dad at least 1x/week
15. Visit my ate and nephews/niece in q.c. at least 1x/2 weeks
16. Never be late for meetings and send out meeting minutes at most 2 days after the meeting
17. Talk to my engineers sporadically through the day
18. Have lunch together with my engineers during workdays
19. Actually have lunch, no matter how tight my sked is
20. Have lunch instead of use my break for smoking

21. Send the car to the repair shop
22. Get the long overdue police report at the station
23. Treat my engineers to Starbucks Tagaytay
24. Do good on my promise to my best friend to get her a date :p
25. No more absences because of hangover
26. Have the discipline to not go out during weekdays or be in bed by midnight
27. Complete one whole week at work
28. Try to love my job again and not be angry at the circumstances because things will be better soon
29. Stick to my ½ cup rice per day diet
30. Try at least 3 different drinks/cocktails I've never tried before (I've tried orgasm in cable car last time, and it was kinda... anti-climactic.. hahaha.. Now, blow jobs and buttery nipples, I like.. lol)

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com