Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



PRAYERS ARE NEVER TOO LATE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And so I say my prayers for you.. someone I've never met in real life, but who has been a part of my life through my blog. Death will always seem surreal. And goodbyes are always sad...

Whereever you are, hope that you are indeed finally home...

Some of his few words for me during those times when I had just began my heartbreak saga:

"sometimes we need to know how sham feels so as to distinguish what really love is. don't lose hope, learn from it. It's all part of our so called life. "

"you really gotta add watching metallica to your to-do-before-I-die list ehehehe!"

Now I wonder if I was I even able to really let him know how thankful I was for the nice, comforting words that he so unselfishly offered? If I make it a point to watch Metallica before I die, will he take it as a sign of my gratitude?

Thank you friend. You (as well as some others) whom I've met through my travels and writings have made my nomadic lifestyle much more bearable..

So long...

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com