Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'M BACK BUT ONLY TO SAY...
Pls. vote wisely this upcoming Phil. elections. It is just roughly two weeks from now. We have a right to vote, and let's exercise it.

As for me, I have made my choice. It took me a while before I closed my decision. But in the final analysis, it was as clear as day. I choose Bro. Eddie.

If you ask me why, I can tell you a number of reasons. One of them is that, anyone can really make up their platforms. Jobs for the people, cheap medicines, and whatever. But nobody is better equipped to fight what is even a bigger problem than hunger, joblessness, overpopulation. Corruption. Only a man with a strong conviction and a passion for God has a good fighting chance.

Moral transformation to lead us to prosperity? Why not? We have already tried so many formulas. In times like this when logic or reason no longer make sense, we can really only hold on to FAITH.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com