Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WAITING FOR INSPIRATION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm supposed to close on some items still so I can have a peaceful vacation. But I'm still quite uninspired.. So I blog.

It's been a while since I've written anything more than a few sentences. Life has been toxic. Time flew so fast. Let's rewind a bit.

Last Saturday night: 30th birthday. There. I said it. Hahaha. Gawd, I have to get used to that. Had a party in Aruba. Boy, we had a blast. Tequila shots, dancing to the band, more tequila.. Hahahaha.. And guess who greeted me on the dot? 12MN, D calls. Whopee. Babaw. Hehehe..

The whole week: Week from hell. Lots of excurions. Appraisal download to engineers. Most were happy but one. Darn, I'm really disliking this manager bit. Argh. But I tried to close on the issues, because I wanted to go to the beach. And I think things are a bit settled now.

Dem. I really hope this is all worth the stress. Much as I hate to admit it, there's one more reason why I'm going. Slaps self. Gising.

Labels: , , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com