Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



I AM HAVING FUN FUN FUN...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just as I was beginning being single (again) was such a drag, I just found myself waking up today, with a silly grin on my face, actually relieved that I am where I am today. True, the grass may look greener at the other side of the fence, but man, I am not ready for coupledom. There is so much to explore, so many new people to meet, more countries to go to, things that I know will change once I commit myself to a partner. Because obviously, once you decide to have a family, priorities change. If there is one thing I'd like to promise myself, it's that I'd like to have very few what-if's in my life as much as possible. I wanna live life to the fullest, because yes, it's short, and it's the only one I've got.

In more juvenile news, I'm soooooooo crushing on this guy I met the other night. He's a schoolmate, a writer, economist, well-travelled, very smart, guapo, charismatic, 31 yrs old, and very very single.. Hehehe.. I hung out with him and a classmate, and we just clicked. We just have so much in common... Grabeh, mahal ko na cya.. Hahahaha... But, he seems too good to be true.. And, he didn't get my number. lolz.. (Though, that is something very easy to solve... hehehe).. Too bad he only has a couple more subjects to go, and I'm still OSY. But, our common friend who introduced us is matchmaking... Bagay daw kami eh.. Harhar.. Just quoting... We'll see how this one goes.

Well, I'm off to the beach in a few hours. Yeah, it's been drizzling. Sana it's sunnier in the islands. Regardless. I.will.enjoy. Ciao! Have a good one, folks =)

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com