Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



YOU'RE SO FUNNY, HA..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think God has a weird sense of humor sometimes.

Today I asked Him for some distraction. I had been thinking about the Ex again since last night after he asked to see me. PLS DONT ASK ME WHY COZ I DON'T KNOW THE HELL WHY, but yes, I wanted to see him. I came close to calling him last night, well, just about a hundred times. And today I finally did press that green phone icon thingy. And pressed the red one just as fast. And I wanted to hit the green icon again, and so on and so forth. I was antsy. And I prayed for some distraction.

I was already driving through SSHi-way, on my way home, when I got a call from work. Emergency meeting. Delivery issues chuva. Ok. 1.5 hrs later, I was already home, but still on the phone. Meeting not over. Between the bus drivers cutting me, and the folks on the phone yelling, the farthest thing on my mind was calling my ex. Distraction was what I wanted? I got it, in a fashion that is no longer quite surprising to me. Fridays are mostly like this. Sometimes they catch me during my gimik, half drunk. I stay glued on the phone, while my friends, well, get drunker and drunker.

Now I’m still gathering more data. And got another SMS. “Kumusta ka na?”, from, ern, FIRE INSPECTOR? What the?! I sort of “met” this guy when a fire truck driver rammed into a pick-up, which rammed into a car, which rammed into my car last Feb. He was this inspector guy, the boss of the fireman, who took the blow, and helped get the approval of the mayor in that town to pay for the car damages. He gave me his phone number so I can follow him up re my cheque. After like four months, cheque is FINALLY ready and yesterday, I finally went back to the municipal hall to claim it. Mr. Inspector personally assisted me, chatted with me while all the red tape was unfolding before me. And I thought I found it strange when he had to walk me to my car, and then said, “I hope this is not the last time that I see you”. And I went, “Well, I certainly hope it won’t be because one of your fire trucks rammed into my car again.”… As I was driving away, I thought, “eeew! Was he hitting on me?? DOM!!!!!”… And quickly erased the thought. Until the SMS tonight. Yeah, distraction. Yet again. But can I just say this one more time? Eeewwww!

Dear God, you’re so funny ha. The next time I ask, I will be VERY specific. :P

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com