Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



INTRIGUING QUESTIONS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



*Something forbidden you have done that might surprise your friends: ( .... )
*People should not marry before this age: 25
*People should not have children before this age: 18
*The appropriate age for having sex: 22 (or whenever you're out of college)
*Your most recent lie: I have a boyfriend (to someone who asked me to have sex with him..)
*A lie you tell yourself: That I no longer love him...
*Something you have stolen that was not worth the risk: n/a
*One person you have killed in your thoughts: One of the ex's kabits
*One person you might kill if you knew the law would protect you: same girl
*Name a friend you should not have kissed: D?
*Describe a moment when you achieved absolute happiness: Don't think there's such a thing...
*Recall a compliment that made you blush: My classmate called me beautiful and he was not making a pass at me (or so I think, but sometimes I can be naive..)
*Write about your most beautiful and your most horrifying memory of your parents: One night, after gimik, I came in to the living room to find my dad half asleep on the sofa.. It's a beautiful sight to remind me how much our parents really still worry about us, even when we're way past drinking age... As for the horrifying, I choose to be mum about that..
*Does a naked photo of you exist? ho-hum ;)

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com