Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ELSEWHERE IN MY LIFE..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've not been blogging as much as I used to. There's just not much going on in my life except for work, and well, all the mis-adventures with ern, undesirable men. Hehe.

Ok, well, not all undesirable. Muscle boy is still in the picture. After my "blind date" with him, he did ask for my number from our common friend, and did say hello to me the day after. But we all know how day afters are.. It's like people are either just trying to be polite with each other, or one or both just scram and leave without a trace. I tried to do the latter, self-protection, you know, not even saying goodnight to him after the group date thingie, but well, he was nice enough to get in touch with me and well, the last thing he said was "hope to see you again soon"...

Hmm... Not very encouraging. For the next few days I didn't hear from him, and I decided that if he didn't text or call within the week, I was going to erase his number from my phone directory. But, he managed to be on proby status again, because he texted me last Saturday night just to say hello and ask what I was up to! Yay. Hehe.. I admit, I was kilig. I was already on my way to Dish, and told him so, and he asked if we were all girls or a mixed group. Technically, we had a guy with us, but I told him that it we were all girls, and he said, puro boys din daw kasama niya.. And asked, "kaya nyo ba kami"? I didn't know what that meant, but I gave him a "haha" and "enjoy".. :) A friend egged me on to invite muscle boy for coffee, but, it's just not my style. If we were already friends to begin with, maybe. But considering we just met each other, and hardly even talked to each other that night (coz I choked.. hehehe.. I was like a teenager who didn't know how to act or talk because the man is just so lovely, haha), I think I'm just gonna have to wait until he invites me first. If he doesn't, then, too bad, so sad.. Hahaha..

Speaking of blind dates, muscle boy is just the second one I had in this lifetime. The first one was such a painful experience for me, I swore that if it was the only way I'd meet new guys, then I'd rather "recycle". The 1st blind date was a doctor. And if we were a movie, it would have been called, The City Girl and The Promdi. But, it wasn't really his being promdi that bothered me, but the fact that all night, i was the one trying to get the conversation going, and alas, there was just nothing there. He's a pulmonologist, and I'm a smoker, he followed Kristine hermosa's teleserye, and I well, darn, just watch it when I feel like getting depressed. Hehe. He didn't even watch movies, or like sports. In short, it was a disaster. That was why when my friend told me they wanted to set me up, I tried to get out it. But in the end, I decided since it was a group thingie, it probably wouldn't hurt as bad. Turned out muscle boy is quite a charmer. In fact, he was our entertainer for the night, what with all his funny gym anecdotes and what not. There were no sparks, but I laughed and laughed, and two pogi points for that. Plus, after that, I suddenly wanted to do kikay stuff again, like get facials, go on low-carb diet, and enrol in a gym (will do it today. wish me luck.. hehe)... So even if nothing will happen between muscle boy and me, at least, he gave me enough inspiration to be vain again (just a little bit) and well, to believe that blind dates are really not that bad.

And speaking of friends, my MBA girlfriends and I hung out again after what seemed like ages. We had dinner at Pagliacci. The pasta I ordered was not that good, it looked like a noodle soup because of too much sauce. The pizza was ok. Ambiance, also ok. The gelato, well, I think it's over-hyped. Semi-pricey (well, it's at the Podium). Later, we went to Dish at the Loop. Aside from the fact that it seemed we were the only beyond 20yrs old in the crowd there, we did have fun. Freestyle played and this hiphop/RnB group called K24/7?.. Not sure. P250 entrance fee with one cocktail/beer free. Not bad. Specially since I love Freestyle. And specially since they sang my favorite senti songs (Reason, My Immortal), hehehe..

So, it really is not all that bad. Being single, and drowned in work, that is :)

Labels: , , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com