Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



THERE IS SO MUCH DRAMA AROUND ME..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And yet I find myself so numb. There is so much confusion, so much drama, that I just feel like I need to let the world pause for a while. So that I'll have time to breathe.

Today I went furniture window shopping. I'm excited about my soon to be first own home. It's a bit scary to be relocating again. I have to find new drinking water supplier, laundry shops, take out/delivery restos, etc... And I've gotten adjusted here. I like the proximity to the malls and all the important places (like LTO). But, going out of your comfort zone is never an easy thing. Yet, it's only by doing so that you can keep moving forward.

The other day I said no to the ex, after forever trying to be nice to him to maintain "peace".. But I'll never find real peace until I exorcise him out of my life. But it's not yet time to do that fully. There are still some court fees he needs to pay. And he can be nasty so I have to play it cool.. Else I might end up owing America money that I'm not supposed to owe in the first place. But at least, I did not run around like mad, just to do errands for him. Two plus points for me. Yey.

I miss my family. I've been too tired to go visit them. My older sister told me I should never hesitate to call them whenever I'm in a jam. But I tend to exclude them whenever that happens. I love them too much to hurt them. I'd rather suffer alone. But sometimes, I need to humble myself, and acknowledge that I cannot always do things on my own. The baggage is getting heavier and heavier, and they are ever so willing to take some load off me. I'll be forever thankful, just knowing that..

I need to go away soon. Somewhere I can hear the waves, or the birds...

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com