Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



MAYBE THERE'S HOPE AFTER ALL..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This weekend started bad. After last week's i'm-beginning-to-lose-faith-in-men episode, I had another one this week. This time involving a married MBA classmate. Men just continue to puzzle me. You'd think after all this time, I'd have them figured out. But no. Something new always comes up. Anyhoo, don't wanna go into details anymore, but suffice to say, I spent the whole Saturday warding off his invitations to go out with him. I was short of telling him, go spend your holiday with your wife and kids, you a$@&&#$!

But then, just a few hours ago, I met this smart, funny, and not to mention very buff, single and available man, who is a friend of a friend. He cared enough to ask what I thought of him. Don't know where this will all lead. But the more important thing is, I know they're still out there. Decent, single men, who are also smart, and if I'm lucky, good-looking too.. :)

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com