Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LET'S HEAR IT FOR MY BOY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I would never have thought that the ex will, once more, outdo himself. After enrolling in the gym, I got a call from a girl. Who asked me if the ex and I were still together, because she was pregnant, and she lived together with the ex. And so I answered that if they were already living together, why is she bothering me?! Hello?! Punyeta, I got so irked. Ok, I was also hurt. I called the ex and wanted to lash at him but he did not deserve even my anger. So I just told him to please tell his girl to leave me alone. And he went on to explain that the girl was lying, they were not living together and that she in fact, miscarried last night. And he was sorry. FOR ALL IT'S WORTH. Damn, that phrase is just so overused.

Whatever, dude.

Just.stay.away.from.me.

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com