Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LEFT IN THE COLD


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"From the first time
You laid your lips on mine
It feels like the smile on my face
Will last till the end of time
But Im not so sure
That you're the one that I should pursue
My mind tells me no
But my heart only says that it's you" - Falling, Keahiwai

Sigh.

I'm obviously in one of those moods. I've been blogging more often than I had the last few months. Argh. What is wrong? Three months ago, I was nasusuka with these guy's style. I admit, I "noticed" him the first time I saw him, but I dismissed the thought as soon as I knew what I had to know. How could this happen? He's been on my mind the whole weekend. I deleted his number as soon as we said our goodbyes but he caved and text'd me this morning, this lunch, tonight. And all I wanna do is call and hear his voice. Argh again. Punyeta talaga. Sayang lang my loot yesterday if I don't stay strong and convicted.

Last night I watched "The Notebook" because friends told me nakakaiyak daw and I wanted to cry. But I didn't. Is it just me? I really wasn't touched by all this true love drama. Have I become callous? But here's the clincher. I watched Laws of Attraction and I cried when they were talking about people who get a divorce are those who chose not to fight for their marriage. Breaking up should be the last resort and all that talk. Ouch.

And in another movie, I like this line, ""Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind." I should say that whenever someone tells me "You make me feel young again".. Ha ha.

Anyways, in other news, for the first time in years, I had to ask for my parents help. And I called them kanina to thank them. They helped without any questions asked. And I said I will make bawi to them na lang soon.. And my dad told me this and it made me cry "Anak, di na kelangan bumawi.. Kahit ano gagawin namin ni mama para sa inyong mga anak namin.." Haay.. Grabe. No matter what I do, no matter who I've become, they will always love me unconditionally. In the end, they are all I have. My family. And that is one truth that is keeping me sane amidst all this bullshit.

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com