Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



I KNOW BETTER THAN TO INCLUDE THE BOTH OF US


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"I wouldn't know better than to get scared
Cause since we've met we've had this great connection
"You know concrete colored buildings all grow stale"
You say as I look up dreaming
I know better than to include the both of us
But I can't sleep when your gone
And you say "what's another day?"" - What's Another Day, Maria Mena

I know that we should have stopped the first time we said goodbye. After the third goodbye, you'd think we'd finally have the heart to end our misery. But now we're back to where we started.. Slightly awkward, but we're slowly dipping our toes into the waters once more. I should walk away. But I keep telling myself, how can I walk away from someone who makes my heart feel giddy yet be content with the slightest touch or a mere hello? Sigh.

In other news, since I made (and not able to do all) my to-do-before-I-turn-30 list, I decided I will, instead, strive to do something I've never done before each year. In 2002, I went bungee jumping and skydiving. 2003, I did something quite personal and undid it (or began the process) before the year ended.. For 2004, it's donating blood. Yes, I've never done this. Needles and blood freak me out. I hate physical pain. But I did it! I conquered my fear. And it's for a good cause to boot. Yey me! :)

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com