Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



IF YOU'RE FEELING A LITTLE GENEROUS TODAY...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello friends. Just wanted to ask a teeny weeny favor from you guys. A couple of prayer requests, if you're feeling generous..

* For MM's brother who is right now stricken with dengue.. Pls pray for his quick recovery
* For my teenage nephew who has not been coming home, and for his parent who has somehow already given on him.. He is right now very lost, and I myself am quite lost when it comes to him as well. Please pray that God will always guide him and bring him back home to us.

I've not been feeling well myself. Been down with a viral infection since Friday of last week. But, I'm much better off than the people I'm praying for right now.

Thank you.

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com