Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



VACATION MODE

The bad thing about vacations is that you can never have enough. It's been two days since I got back to work after a long week of doing-nothing-special-yet- it-was-the-most-fun-week-I've-had-in-a-long-time, but I'm still in vacation mode. So, I'm trying to update this blog (no major edits, though, so pasencya na sa comments ha.. hehehe) which has been running for the longest time. And inspired by an old blog friend's current musts post, I decided to give a rundown of my current favorites.

Favorite Local Song -- Tumatakbo (Mojofly).. hehe.. If I were depressed about being single, this would be my song. But I'm not. Still I like the song. Specially the video. Cute.

Favorite Local Artist -- Cueshe'.. Aside from their super guwapo frontman (Jay) and the fact that they are Cebuano, they're 1st single Stay became my anthem for Aussie boy. I sent him a copy of their CD and it became his favorite car music.

Favorite Foreign Song -- Don't Love You No More (Craig David).. This is dedicated to... ehem :)

Favorite Foreign Artist -- Gwen Stefani.. Co.. cool.. Girl power forever!

Favorite Pasta place -- My old favorite Cosa Nostra in Malate is closed na daw. Usually I go to Cibo (accessible, more branches) and I love their Spaghettini ala Pescatore. Yum. Chef d'Angelo's seafood pasta is also good. Kaya lang, super dami tao. I still would choose Cosa Nostra anytime because it's quaint and quiet. Sayang.

Favorite Read -- Since I just finished reading Da Vinci code (yah, never got around to it), it's on my favorite read of all time (all time, meaning, the last month). Hehe

Favorite Gimik Place -- I don't go out as often as I used to. Xaymaca is still number 1 in the list. Aruba isn't as fun as it used to be. And I love Havana in Greenbelt. I know, dami mga The Others who hang out there. But I love latin music. My friend and I go there at least every couple of months just to salsa the night away. Hehehe.

Favorite Tori Amos song - 1000 Oceans "And I would cry 1000 more if that's what it takes to sail you home...". Sleeps with Butterflies "I'm not like the girls that you've known but I believe I'm worth coming home to.."

Favorite Bob Marley song - Is This Love (my wedding song, hehe). Three Little Birds.

Favorite Beatles song - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. Hey Jude.

Favorite Local Frontman - Jay of Cueshe. Bisoy of Sheila and the Insects (crush back in college).

Favorite Foreign Frontman - Rob Thomas. Brandon Boyd (Incubus)

Favorite Shake your booty song - Shake your Tail Feather (Bad boys 2) -- until now, it never fails to get me into the dancing mode. Hey Mama.

Favorite jeans -- Gap bootleg (sila lang ang merong extra short length. perfect for my height :))

Favorite kikay item - Nivea lip care (strawberry).

Favorite Cafe Drink - Morrocan Mint Tea from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

All-time Favorite Resto - Banana Leaf and Curry House (Never kakasawa) and Pho Hoa (I like Vietnamese)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com