Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



RE:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LOW EQ MOMENT

 

Tangna!! Kaka low EQ ang mga classmates ko! They don’t know how to construct sentences or paragraphs. Parang bawal mag period! Puro sila semi-colon. Tangna talaga. Anong klaseng mga MBA students sila. And to think ako pa ang engineer sa group. And they say engineers don’t even know grammar and language. Tangna. 2 hrs na lang, final prez na namen, and I’m not done editing through the pile of crap they made. Tangna. They don’t know how to make charts or process flows. Lahat naka paragraph without periods. Nahihilo na ako ngayon. And I have a bad feeling in my stomach. I want to puke. Leche. I’m glad I’m taking a break next term. Sana they graduate na para di ko na sila maka groupmate forever.

 

Gawd, need an endorphin rush quick before I go rock bottom, go insane and start killing them by giving them paper cuts from the crappy paper that they did.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com