Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BORA HANGOVER

 

I have been quite groggy for almost two weeks now. Last night my manager told me to have fun but not be late for work today. Harhar. That’s the disadvantage of your boss being your friend, too. He knows me too well.

 

Anyhow, Bora was fun. I wouldn’t mind feeling its powdery white sand on my feet any time. Or being kissed by the sun (though it was raining most of Friday night and Saturday morning). I loved Puka. Felt like another island altogether. Quiet, good food, but I didn’t like the waves. Gaah. Scares the hell out of me.. J

 

I left on Sunday with a heavy heart. Bora does that to me all the time.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com