Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




THE YEAR IN REVIEW :)

Found this in Bunny's blog. Well, I'm going to cheat a bit, coz I didn't really blog here the whole year through. But I did in other places ;) So it's a combination of both :)

Mechanics: Take the 1st few sentences from the 1st post of each month of 2005. That's your year in review.

So here's mine.



JANUARY
Cheers everyone! Happy new year :) Had a relatively peaceful vacation.. just like I wanted. I just learned that there are some things in your past that are harder to leave behind.

FEBRUARY
Between work and school, there hasn't been time for anything else lately. Toxic is the operative word here.

MARCH
Just got done with my favorite MBA class so far - Marketing Management. It has given me a lot of perspective and inspiration, and lots of things to mull over..

APRIL
Going totally jologs ;) Acting like such a groupie. But man, the bassist is hot, hot, hot! Not to mention Session Road is definitely one of the best local bands ever..

MAY
I asked the question last week to a forum of lovelorn friends (one way or another). Which is worse: unrequited love? requited love but not the love that you so desire? Or requited love, the one you heart desires, but one that is not meant to be?

JUNE
Ironic how much I'm missing you now. When I've all but taken you forgranted while you were here.

JULY
To say that the trail was treacherous is definitely an understatement. But I'm getting ahead of myself.Last Saturday morning, I met up with 2 other bikers in Petron Alabang.

AUGUST
It's been a month since we last talked to each other. He just suddenly faded into somewhere.

SEPTEMBER
Crazy little party girl. NOT! While I still crave the heavy beating of the speakers, the ecclectic lights, and most especially the dancing and the drinking, I am just not the party girl I used to be.
OCTOBER
Even if I used to frequent clubs in the past, I've never considered it a valid venue for meeting (decent) guys. Alcohol is a surefire way to impair one's judgment.

NOVEMBER
The bad thing about vacations is that you can never have enough. It's been two days since I got back to work after a long week of doing-nothing-special-yet- it-was-the-most-fun-week-I've-had-in-a-long-time, but I'm still in vacation mode.

DECEMBER
Goodbye again, naturally. How can one get used to goodbyes?






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com