Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



RE:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHERE ARE YOU?

 

I received a late night text from Aussie last night. He was just saying hello. Odd because he has never done that before. But I needed that hello more than anything last night. I miss him. I miss the sweetness that didn’t expect anything in return. I miss the simplicity of it. I miss his sincerity. I miss everything about him.

 

Sometimes I get impatient about the way things are going between us. He keeps telling me to wait. God knows how many times I was tempted to bail. To run back into the arms of bestie. But like I told Jay, I no longer want meantime boys. Neither do I want to be a meantime girl. That story has gotten so old. Though I should say I got a little bit off course recently. My bad.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com