Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



2006 IS HERE

 

Indeed, the new year has begun, just as certain as the sun will rise everyday. Wow. Time goes by so fast. When I started blogging, I was a single, independent twenty-something.. Things have not changed much, except now I’m thirty-something! Gah. Hahaha.

 

Age doesn’t get to me as much as it used to. I guess once you hit a certain mark, it doesn’t matter anymore. I do not stress myself about the ticking of the biological clock, because if I’m really meant to be a mom, I’m going to be one. If not, I’m ok with that, too. I like to have my own children, but watching that video of a screaming mother during childbirth during my “innocent” years scarred me for life. Really. ;)

 

The holidays was ok. In fact, my vacation flew by so fast I’m now silently berating myself for not scheduling vacation this week. The office is practically a ghost town. I mean I arrived ~9AM and the parking lot was only ¾ full. That only happens on the 1st workday of the year! J

 

I spent my 2nd to the last of the year biking from GMA to Tagatay and back via the Pagliwagan trail! That must have been more than 30kms back and forth, so we were sitting our asses off for one whole freakin’ day! Hahaha… The trail was not that bad. The climbs were not as hard as Daang-hari (or maybe because this ride was my 1st) or Makiling, but it was a long ride. I mean, man, I never thought I’d ever try biking to Tagaytay. But it was super fun. We were in the company of some hard-core bikers. And, being as competitive as us, it put a pressure on us to perform as good as them, or at least try to catch up. Of course, there was no way in hell that was gonna happen. I learned that they had trained by running trails, mountaineering and stuff. And us, well, I don’t even remember when that 25km Alabang ride was. It was that long ago. But like I said, I have no regrets waking up at 5AM that day. I certainly wanna keep biking. But, I would also like to start strength and endurance training (aside from weight loss) also. Guess that is a new year’s resolution for me.

 

I don’t really make resolutions. I mean last time, I said I was going to stop partying. But scratch that. The only resolution that makes sense to me is living life to the fullest! We only live once, and I plan to live it as best as I can, with the caveat of course that I will try not to hurt anyone (deliberately) in the process…

 

Carpe diem! J






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com