Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





And so it's Christmas once again... After all the all-nighters and drinking parties in December (I even skipped school for that, hahaha), it is time to be with loved ones. This year I'm going to celebrate it in Pampanga. Slight change of plans... I feel a bit sad 'coz I won't see my best friends back home. But I will see them in Sinulog. Or summer. Whenever. Family comes first.

I wanna write about the Reggae party which is prolly the best Christmas party I went to this year, but Jay has a comprehensive post about this one. The rasta outfits were a sight. The food came out ok. The alcohol was, what can I say, one of the best things ever.. Hehehe.. (Alcoooolico, as a Tico friend would say.. Jajaja!).. The games sobrang saya. The people, best of all, were great party animals. Fun. Thanks you guys for a great party! Jah lives!! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com