Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LAST POST FOR ‘05

 

It has been a great year all in all. After the tumultuous ’04 and ’03, I needed this year. I am blessed with so many friends, and my family is always, always there. Work and career is not that bad, but could definitely be better. But I smell something better next year… Cross fingers ;) Lovelife? Well, there are times I wish the pseudo-relationships would stop, and the real ones start happening again. But I can wait. After hurrying through a certain phase, waiting is definitely a welcome option. I don’t want to repeat the mistakes of the past. And I really wanna get it right next time. Not everyone gets a second chance. I’m lucky to have gotten one.

 

To everyone who has been a part of this wonderful year, and even to those who were just closely watching in the sidelines, a big THANK YOU. And see you again next year.

 

Have a blessed, loving Christmas and a joyous new year!!

 






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com