Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Btw, I also had several nice surprises. Small ones, but wonderful just the same. A 2-hr overseas conversation with an old, old friend. Holiday conversations with Aussie, which ended with a very high-schooly – miss na nga kita eh.. hehehe.. Even an unexpected call from someone I was trying to avoid turned out to be the “closure” I didn’t know I needed. And yeah, another old friend is coming back to visit the Phils. soon and I have not seen or talked with him in ages. I’m excited! J And today, I learned I got a 4.0 for my Entrep! Woohoo!! After dissing my classmates, and after thinking my grade would surely suck, this bit of news really made my day. And speaking of school, I will definitely go back after my mini-holiday break this term. Hahaha. I need to get this over with. J






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com