Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



RUNNING ON EXTRA JOSS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have forgotten how toxic it is to be in school. After my unscheduled leave last term, I’m back in school, trying to get the hang of it again. I’ve always hated textbooks. Things have not changed much. I’m really just trying to get this over with. 3 more subjects to go after this.

I was up studying all night. (OK, so maybe there was some TV in between). I have about 2 hrs on sleep, and the day has been quite hectic. As hectic as me being able to finish my breakfast around lunch. I’m just running on extra joss now. Hope this magic dust won’t wear off before 10PM tonight. Gah. Can’t wait for the weekend to come. Have some serious sleeping in to do.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com