Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



RIDE ON


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





It's like riding a bike... as the saying goes. The last time I took up biking as a hobby was in 2000, and before that, gawd, prolly I was in high school. There just something about riding that gives you an exhiliration -- the hard work (try pedalling up to Tagaytay), the scenery on the way to the destination, and of course, the company. The biker dudes are always fun to be with, and it's refreshing to hang out with them while SOBER. Hahaha.

On the flip side, you have the outfits and accessories, the gears and the shoes to keep you excited. Speaking of gears, didn't get a chance to look at the bike shops in Cartimar yet. Bro's sked didn't match up with mine and I don't really wanna go there on my own, lest there will be a tire episode #2 (a bike shop close to home duped me into getting new tires that were not for off-road). I want to buy a gel seat (coz riding for 8 hours can really kill it for you, no double meaning intended, hehehe), disc brakes (to give me more leverage when going downhill, otherwise I'm reduced into a scaredy-cat) and new shades (because the last one was "stolen" by bro). Actually, what I really want to do is steal Van's bike. Hotness. Hahaha. But I still love Spike (my bike) coz suprisingly, he has gotten me through some rough rides. So I just wanna pimp him up a bit ;)

I'm raring to go back on the road again. Dapat ROI na ang new shoes ko, which Ali bought for P900 less. Jowell just text'd that he got his already, at 40% discount in Powerplant (where I also got mine). Life is so unfair. Hahaha. But, uniform na ito. Van and Jay, buy na kayo! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com