Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



GOODBYE KL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Within 60 seconds, my unplanned trip to KL was cancelled. Would have gone just because I want to have my picture taken with Petronas in the background.

Boss: You ok to travel to KL next week?
Me: KL? Why?
Boss: EQ class. So you can train our folks here.
Me: Oh. When?
Boss: Class is on Wednesday. You need to travel on Tuesday.
Me: Argh. That's my birthday. And I'm still back home then.
Boss: Ok, so can you go?
Me: No*.

Goodbye, KL. Next time, then.

(Don't you just hate last minute trips??!! Sheda!)

*If it was Costa Rica, I might have reconsidered. Hahaha.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com