Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SHEDA!*


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



One of my classmates asked me this question more than once already, "Bakit ba di ka pa nag-aasawa?"

I swear if she asks me once more time, instead of a cursory smile, I'm going to give her any of the following answers:

1. I know misery loves company. Thanks, but no thanks.
2. Why? Aren't your marital problems enough to entertain your friends anymore?

Kidding. (Doesn't mean I'm not sorely tempted, though. Hahaha).

_____
I was all set to pay for my groceries earlier at Rustan's, when the cashier suddenly blurted out -- "Ang ganda naman ng boobs mo.".

Uhm. Okay. Should I have said thank you? Hahaha. Wanted to tell her though these are real, just in case she was wondering.

Sheda!
_____
* Sheda - apparently a "local" word from the TV series, Engkantadia. It's supposed to mean "Shut up" (not really sure. Don't watch that show). Pero pauso lang, sheda = chuva = nothing. =)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com