Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SA LIKOD NG MGA TALA


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Countdown to goodbye is on once again. In less than a month, R will no longer be an island away. He will be oceans away. Haay. Van asked if I'll be sad once he leaves. And all I can say is, Van made me cry. Hahaha. Teary-eyed on an early Friday morning. Naman.

I delete his number on my phone every day. I don't want to get used to it being there. I don't want to get used to him, only to unlearn everything I learned in a month or so. But he never fails to say hello, or ask if I had lunch or say goodnight. Every.single.day. Gah.

So what now? I just keep holding on until it's time to let go. Sigh.

In other news, I hung out with some of the office folks last Friday. We took one of our visitors to karaoke session at Island Songs (at Island Cove). And big surprise, she is the 1st asian I've met (who's not Filipino) who can sing really well. She chose Mariah Carey songs. And she was able to pull it off some. So the officemates were all like pressured. Hahaha. I belted out to Celine Dion's It's All Coming Back, hahaha. Effort ever, pero kinaya naman. Hahaha. Ayan, di talaga papatalo ang Filipino contingent :p

Island Cove has come a long way since I last visited (ages ago). I liked the little bar they opened facing the fishing area, with Makati skyline in the horizon. Chill. Karaoke is 100-150pesos per head and is consummable. Not bad. We spent 4 hours there, and no surprise, nobody really wanted to leave. hahaha.

Next stop was Baywalk. First time there since I'm not really tight on hanging out in overly crowded places. We hung out at Cafe Adriatico where it was more subdued. Acoustic sets and Latin music in between. The music once again reminded me of my party nights in Costa Rica. They even played a song that was very popular then. Hahaha. Reminiscing complete with soundtrack. I have a CD of that somewhere and will load that after Narda (now playing).

We smelled like barbeque afterwards, but I had so much fun. We even tried the street food (fish ball, balut - not for me, eeeeww!, etc.). Definitely not my normal Friday night but I enjoyed inspite of the hyperacidity attack that was instantly (well, half an hour of pain) relieved with a couple of Mylanta chewables. Yey, meds. Haha.

Ok, that's my post for the weekend. Someone's skyping me. Tata.

(Shoot, something just came up. Dammit. It's so crazy it's almost funny. But it's not. R and Aussie here in Manila on the same week. Why, oh why? Sabi ni Jay, choose your own adventure. How? Argh. I have a bad feeling in my stomach that might not go away until I sort this out. Seriously?!).






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com