Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WHO INVENTED GROWING UP?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dear Shark,

People seem to think you're a someONE, instead of a someTHING. Just wanted to get that out of the way. Haha.

I must have done something right. The gods have been very good to me lately. Another chocolate wisdom said - Make your eyes twinkle. And they do, effortlessly, it seems.

Focal season. I say, 10 years and I already know its ups and downs. Everything is about choice. We hold our destiny in our hands. We can change it as soon as we do something about it. That simple.

Tax season. If I had to choose the top reason why I hate being a grown-up, this one wins, hands down. How was I supposed to know I needed to pay property taxes on a quarterly basis? What the hell is a tax declaration form? Gone are the days that I can just let my dad do everything for me. I didn't even buy this condo myself, gadamit. Who would have thought I finally needed to grow up, at 32? Gah.

New dorm. The first night was not as bad as I thought it would be. I have great housemates, and equally great neighbors, so what the hell was I fretting about? :) We had a fun impromptu drinking session last night. I was prepared to say, boys will be boys. But, I choose to say, we all have our mistakes. I just hope we live to constantly redeem ourselves.

R. Ok, so I didn't fold. I was bluffing. Harhar. I'm back in the game, and it's all in! He told me last night I'm special. And I say, what have you been drinking? Err. Let's just stick to the giddyness for the time being. Right now, I'm just happy that R didn't at all wince when I told him about my past. That is one of my greatest fears, that people will reject me because of my turbulent past. I know, I should give people more credit. And so far, no one has really rejected me. In fact, the people I opened up to have nothing but love to give me. So I don't know why I'm still so afraid, really. I just am. Still, I'm taking a step. This is a good start, right?

X

"Maybe Romeo and Juliet were fated to be together, but just for a while. And then their time passed. If they had known that beforehand, maybe it all would have been ok." - GA






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com