Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



BREATHING INTO THE BAG


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, I’ve gotten over the initial shock from the cosmic joke being played on me. I’m going to chill for the time being, and just focus on BD Map Day and my lump-in-the-throat feeling (I felt chest pain since last Wed night).

BD is going to cause quite a stir, and I don’t know where to get headcount for that. Everyone on my team is engaged, I can’t even send anyone for rotation assignments. Enough about work, though. Don’t wanna be Dooced.

As for my health, I’m on the I’m-ignoring-any-sign-of-discomfort mode, hoping things get better magically. I cancelled my doctor’s appointment yesterday to prioritize repair of internet connection. Talk about priorities. Haha. The good news is, I’m connected once again. The bad news, well, the throat pain didn’t go away on its own. I’m feeling palpitations and starting to feel some numbness. I’m thinking maybe this is just lack of sleep. I’m this close to hyperventilating. I hate having to deal with any sickness.

I have to say that I didn’t at all expect the recent turn of events. I’m not dating either R or Aussie. Talking over the phone or chatting/Skyping occasionally does not constitute dating. Both of them are not even based in the Philippines, so I don’t even get to see them as much as I would want to. I used to hang out with Aussie before he left for Oz, but after a couple of movies and coffee later, we got stuck in the “courtship” mode. Neither of them has so far expressed any intentions of taking things further than what we have now. And all I want for now is to get to know them better, and see where things will lead.

So it’s not fair that both of them decide to show up at the same time.

It’s not fair that I have to choose who to spend time with, when neither of them has really chosen me.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com