Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HOUSEMATE (MIS)ADVENTURES #0001


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The house has been without water for 3 effin’ days now. Thankfully, I’ve only been there since Tuesday. But not thankfully, we’ve had to take showers at neighbors down the street or at the gym here in the office.

Today, I had a 630AM meeting, so I had to drag my unshowered self, complete with unruly hair to the office at 6AM. Thank God, it has hot water. Since the gym is in the other building, I had to do my meeting there, in my housemate’s cube. I was only 4mins late, and my newly found counterpart was nice, so things worked out.

But I’ll raise hell if we still don’t have water tonight. Our “Kuya”, a.k.a. landlord, better go follow it up today. He should have paid the bills when he said he would. I can do nice, but after all the inconvenience, nice does not come easy. Not when I have to hold my pee in the strange hours of the morning, until I get to the neighbor’s bathroom, or the gym restroom. Gadamit.

The silver lining: I have my great housemates to share all this with. And some really lovely neighbors. The joys of rural living. Hehe.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com