Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



C IS FOR CUTIE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




My nephew is 2 years old but he is too smart for his age. One of the things I loved about last weekend, was being able to spend time with him and his ate.

He is so fond of cookies and pastries, and one time for breakfast, his mom gave him cookies, and he started singing "C is for cookie, it's good enough for me..." How cute is that? Our very own cookie monster.

Then he pulled another one on me. We were driving around on Holy Thursday, looking for an open Razon's halo-halo shop (which is apparently the best in Pampanga), and we got bored after a while. (None of the shops were open, btw, so we ended up in the pizza parlor). My nephew was probably as bored as I, so he goes "Tita Trits, knock-knock?".. I was like, wow, he knows a knock-knock joke?? So I answered "Who's there?".. Nephew goes "Dinosaur".. After I asked "Dinosaur who?", my nephew started singing the Sing-a-song song (haha, what's the title to this song?) "Nana nanana Na nana nanana Na nana nananana... Sing, sing a song... " I didn't really catch where dinosaur was in that song, but who cares. I mean, isn't that just adorable.

I want adorable. Sigh.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com