Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SAVING FEZ


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I haven't been up to date with showbiz gossip lately, just because I really don't care. But sickness makes you do things, see. So yesterday, it was all about TomKat, Brangelina and Lohan updates. Haha.

And of course, about this guy. Those of you who watch That 70's Show would recognize him as Fez.

I first crushed on him when I saw him during a Mandy Moore episode in one of the MTV shows. He was her then-boyfriend, and I was suprised to discover that without his geeky Fez image, Wilmer Valderrama was actually hunky-cute. Yeah, I have a thing for Latinos. What can I do? :p

However, no matter that he was just trying to be funny, his Howard Stern stint left a bad taste in the mouth. Kissing and telling is bad enough. But name-dropping? Unclassy.

Oh well. I still think he's hot. Sue me.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com