Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



MORNING DOSE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



























This is apparently my Southpark alter ego. And just to clear things up, that is a MILKSHAKE on "my" hand. Hahaha.

Thanks DJ, I got my morning dose of aliw yesterday because of you :)

Meantime, I need a big dose of healthiness as I'm still down with a virus that is so keen on staying, inspite of whatever dose of meds, vits, extra joss I'm taking.

For the record, I was bummed about not being able to hit the beach last weekend. And it's all because of you, evil virus. I missed my weekend dose of sun and "milkshakes" because of you. Bleh.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com