Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



DONE FOR THE DAY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After forcing myself to be fit to get back to work, and being somewhat successful at it, with 1.5hr before our day ends, I’m saying “I’m done for the day”. Yey.

Manager and I had this conversation the other day.

M: You have a tan.
Me: Err. Yeah
M: Why do you have a tan? Weren’t you sick the last couple of weeks?
Me: Uhm.. (forgetting the fact that I did go to the beach before this virus started killing my social life)
M: Did you go somewhere while you were out “sick”?
Me: Oh yeah. I was in the beach on Good Friday.
M: Were you sick then?Me: No, I got sick Saturday night.
M: So you got sick because you went to the beach?
Me: No. I got sick because I caught this stupid virus somewhere.
M: Hmmm… Next time you go on leave, I’m going to have to take your picture first. That tan looks suspicious.
Me: Whatever.

Didn’t know if he was being funny. Fortunately for me, I am in no way guilty this time around. Hahahaha.

So my plans for this long weekend? Get some good lovin’ and rest. Yey ;)

And hopefully, no suprises. I hope to God that Aussie won’t pull anything because I haven’t heard from him in two weeks, and he’s supposed to be in town already sometime this weekend.

Here’s to happy this weekend. And none of the teenage melodrama.

Happy Labor Day! Have a good one!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com